Pharmacy Technician Job at Partners Pharmacy – 2.7 Springfield, NJ
Partners Pharmacy – Our mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to inspiring people to live better lives through innovative health and wellness programs, products and services. We treat residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our patients, families and associates. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for our patients, families and valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
401(k) Retirement Plan
Paid Time Off
Opportunities to advance and grow your career
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you’ll appreciate being a part of our team. We’ve built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide.
Partners Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Great new Career Opportunity in Long-Term Care Pharmacy!
Now Hiring – Pharmacy Technician – SPRINGFIELD, NJ
Hours: MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY: 2PM-10:30PM AND EVERY OTHER WEEKEND: 2PM-10:30PM
The Pharmacy Technician will be responsible for, but not limited to:
1. Adhere to workflow and ensure quality assurance standards are maintained at all times
2. Maintain prescription prioritization throughout prescription processing
3. Process and label all prescriptions
4. Translate SIG codes, product selection, counting and measuring drugs, capping and uncapping vials and bottles
5. Building E-kit, back-up boxes, unit dose packaging, bingo cards, etc.
6. Fill cassettes, TCG cycle fills, etc.
7. Access, input and retrieve information to/from the computer
8. Maintain in-stock by ensuring all inventory management policies and procedures are followed
9. Utilize appropriate report(s) to maintain replenishment
10. Pull outdated, damaged and recalled merchandise and prepare for return
11. Assist with putting away drug order (except Clls) as permitted by law
High School Diploma or equivalent
Current Pharmacy Technician registration and/or PTCB license
Experience in long term care or retail pharmacy environment
Experience in Frameworks, a definite plus
Communication, problem solving and organizational skills a must.
Knowledge of prescription plans and rejections.
Must be able to work in a fast pace environment and meet deadlines.
Typing, computer and multi-tasking skills are a must!
Strong customer service skills
About the Company
Company: Partners Pharmacy – 2.7
Company Location: Springfield, NJ